UNBOXING LUJOBOX SEPTEMBER EDITION BY EKTA KHETAN

I wanted to try a new eyeshadow palette and my hourly online e-commerce surfing didn’t yield my cart a firm choice.
Sometimes selecting a new eyeshadow palette 🎨 Ivan be quite a daunting task. You like almost everything that you see. Still you toy around to put your finger on one.

Apparently, it seems lujobox got some telepathic signals and packed a brand new eyeshadow palette in their September box. Woah and they made it compact too.
And not just the palette, they also packed couple more cosmetics for me to try including a sexy looking chubby stick by . Now I was too bored with skincare products and loved this fresh change.

Here’s what I received in my this months Lujobox. While I can’t wait to try them soon, I hope they start shipping on my correct address too.
Thanks team Lujobox for yet another exciting box.
Have you subscribed to Lujobox yet?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts